- Bull Terrier Articles
- Read 5210 times
Thinking about buying a Bull Terrier puppy
There are many important things to consider when purchasing a pedigree puppy. Before buying a puppy or a dog, ask yourself:
Can I afford to have a dog, taking into account not only the initial cost of purchasing the dog, but also the ongoing expenses such as food, veterinary fees?
- Can I make a lifelong commitment to a dog? - A dog’s average life span is 12 years.
- Is my home big enough to house a dog?
- Do I really want to exercise a dog every day?
- Will there be someone at home for a dog? - dogs get lonely just like humans.
- Will I find time to train, groom and generally care for a dog?
- Will I be able to answer YES to these questions every day of the year?
If you have answered ‘no’ to any of the above, you should think again before buying a dog. If you have been able to answer ‘yes’ to all the questions we can assist you in finding your perfect companion.