Zingora Bull Terriers is based in Cape Town, South Africa. We breed outstanding pure bred Bull Terriers the prime factor being temperament. We are a member of the Kennel Union of Southern Africa (KUSA) and an accredited KUSA breeder.
Our commitment to the Bull Terrier Breed
1. We breed for temperament first.
2. We only breed to improve the breed and not for monetary gain.
3. We keep all our dogs until the pass onto doggy heaven.
4. We try not to breed from any animals that may have genetic problems or have health problems.
5. Puppies are only sold to approved "Bully Proof" homes. (Are kept indoors, part of the family, etc.)
6. We provide assistance to all our new puppy owners for the of the dogs life.
7. We are a KUSA (Kennel Union of South Africa) registered breeder and a Accredited KUSA breeder
We live in the Strand, Western Cape, South Africa. The Strand (Afrikaans for 'beach') is a seaside resort town situated on the eastern edge of False Bay and at the foot of the Hottentots Holland Mountains. Its geographical position is just between Macassar and Gordon's Bay, and is about 50 km southeast of Cape Town. Strand is in the Western Cape province of South Africa, and has a population of approximately 50 000.Strand's main attraction is the beach; five kilometers of white sandy beach lapped by the waters of False Bay.
The love for a bull terrier began ten years ago for me – my son, an ardent dog lover, introduced his young bully pup to me and it was instant love at first sight.